Designed to support people with intellectual and developmental disabilities who live in their own home or apartment, Bethesda’s Supported Living Services provide customized support to assist individuals in living independently in their community.
The professional staff at Bethesda will visit the home on a
scheduled basis to provide needed supports, such as:
- Meal planning and preparation
- Personal care/hygiene assistance
- Medication and health monitoring
- RN case management or RN oversight
- Grocery shopping
- Scheduling and attending medical appointments
- Coordinating recreational activities and social support
- Arranging and providing transportation
- Money management, budgeting, bill payment and banking
- Light housekeeping
- Assistance with appointments and paperwork
- Guidance and support in self-advocacy skills
- Assistance in developing personal goals
- And much more—just ask!
To learn more about
Supported Living Services, complete the form below or contact your local
Bethesda agency office.